Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Movie reflection

We just finished our first week of our editing process of movie "Criminal Murder". We divided up the roles in our movie. Some of my group members edited the move production and others did side jobs that needed to get done. This past week,I found music that would work well with our theme. It is slow piano music that has a gloomy tone. It works well with our movie because it takes place in a dystopian society where the government is forcing the main character to kill some of its innocent citizens. We might add another piece of music at the end which is sounds more rebellious and a little more intense.

This coming work, I will finish up the music than move onto another role. I will help my group members edit the movie, giving some suggestions. Also I will help work on the movie poster.

Overall, the process is going really well. We are looking good time wise. I'm pretty sure we will finish in time with a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment