Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

5x5





 5x5
I filmed my 5x5 at the Sligo Creek Trail.
The clips are..
1) Sligo Creek itself
2) A man riding his bike
3)A squirrel in the tree
4) Two people playing tennis
5) A girl playing in the creek.

I filmed the clips on an iPhone. I filmed 6 or 7 clips of about 10 seconds, the cut it down to 5 clips of 5 seconds. I used the web-based video editor, Wevideo. After I got a hang of it, it was not too hard, but the hardest part was figuring out how to use the editing software.

I am pleased about my 5x5 because it was my first one, but next time I will deifantly use a actual camera to film.

For our next independent video challenge, I feel like we should be able to add music because that would make the project more challenging, but more enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment