Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Blog Post


My name is Martha. This is my blog for  Film class. I'm live in Maryland and I am in 10th grade. I am fluent in french and English  Instead of acting, my favorite aspect of film making is the filming.I like being behind the camera, rather than, in front of it. I'd like to learn about different types of cameras. My favorite film project was one we did last year in film class. We made show opens for info flow. Me and my group filmed us putting on makeup and  writing  info flow on another student's forehead. We edited it and sped it up then added music in the background, it was a fun experience.

We can use our blog's...
  •  As a tool to help us with our change projects. 
  • With our blogs with can record our process, and add pictures. 
  • Also we can use our blogs to reflect on our projects throughout the year and write our feedback. Finally, we can use our blog's to record the topics we are interested in.



This a picture of a camera. This explains what we are going to do this year because it is a film class.
Picture source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sadiediane/4312944874/

No comments:

Post a Comment